Prep time: 15mins
Cook time: 20mins
• 400g pork shoulder
• 4 tbsp Café 26 smokey BBQ sauce
• 1 tbsp minced garlic
• 1 tbsp Honey
• 1/4 tsp salt
• Bak Choy
• Spring onions for garnish
1. Wash the pork shoulder and pat dry with paper towel.
2. Place it in a bowl and mix it with the rest of the ingredients A.
3. Transfer to air tight container and marinade overnight in fridge.
4. To cook it, roast the pork shoulder at 200°c for 20mins. 10mins at each side and you may spray a layer of oil on it to avoid it stick on the tray.
5. Meanwhile, cook the rice and bak choy with rice cooker. Remove the veggies from rice cooker when it's cooked (about 10mins) to avoid it overcooked. Set aside.
6. To assembly, slice the meats thinly and serve it with rice and bak choy. Drizzle the sauce over and you may drizzle additional smokey BBQ sauce if desired. Garnish with spring onions before serve.
For video please click here.